Thursday, July 31, 2008

Someone's profound thoughts (click this title to see the post)


Out of complete randomness, I stumbled across this today. I was looking for a picture to compliment something I was sending a friend trying to be completely sarcastic and humorous. I do it quite often, Google a word and search for an image on the web. I've used this technique for my blog, school projects, church assignments, etc.(is it illegal?.. Hope not! But I am a pirate at heart!) Sometimes I find good things on the original site where the image was found.

So today,I found this site, I read the words because the title caught my eye, and thought about a good friend of mine... actually a few good friends who are struggling with this very thing. In some ways we can all relate.

Thank you Dontdatethatdude, I hope you don't mind me sharing your post! Take care and my best wishes go out to you. 2008 is over half way over but I hope it has been the best so far!