
Having a blast reconnecting with an old friend! Catching up with each others lives and discovering new things I didn't know about him! It's also somewhat comforting to know that he hasn't changed THAT much, he's still Sgt. Riggs (quite literally now), still looks pretty much the same, and has the same playful sense of humor I'd almost forgotten during those years I thought he had gone off the deep end! I remember those good old days, but I'm glad they're over and we can have a different kind of friendship! It's been great rediscovering and appreciating who he is!
Two of the greatest things I've heard lately and perhaps ever from this guy I obsessed over for at least 4 years and whom I've admired and held on a pedestal for over 24 years:
"You know you're more capable, talented, desirable, deserving, etc. than you'll ever let yourself admit."
"As far as I'm concerned you have always been one of my closest friends..."
I feel amazing and so grateful that I was given this opportunity!